Friday, April 29, 2011

My Top 5 Mirrors

I'm back in the swing with my top 5 lists again. This week is mirrors, the perfect way to add sparkle, shine and glitz to any space. 

#1 The Ever-Lovely Venetian Mirror. These come in all shapes and sizes, but here are two rectangular variations I found to be particularly stunning.

Via Decorpad

The Lennoxx

#2 Ornate Floor Mirror (I quite like this one in white)


Via Decorpad

Via Decorpad
Note: Room Design by The Cross Design & Decor


#3 Lavello Mirror by Ballard Design (It can also be hung on the diagonal so as to look diamond shaped.)




#4 Octagonal Horn Mirror by Wisteria


#5 Suzanne Kasler Starburst Mirrors by Ballard Design


And that's it! I somehow managed to keep it to only 5. Happy Friday! I hope you have an enjoyable weekend.

-Sarah

2 comments:

  1. What great selections! I love that set of Ballard mirrors too!

    Sarah thanks so much for stopping by my blog last week and your sweet comment. So glad to have come across your blog too! Looking forward to following your posts.

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Karla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love the white floor mirror. I love, love, love The Cross. It's one of my favourite downtown spots to visit.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!