Thursday, July 21, 2011

Harlequin Fabrics & Wallcoverings

I came across Harlequin Fabrics & Wallcoverings the other day. They carry some really gorgeous wallpaper, and there's a huge selection of it. They are based in the UK so I imagine you'd pay a pretty penny to secure any, but it's fun to look.

Here are some favourites...









Aren't they lovely? I don't think I could choose a favourite. There are just too many gooders.

Harlequin also carries fabrics and bedlinens. Pop on over and have a look. (Their children's collections are so sweet!)

Tomorrow is Friday, and that means a top 5 coming your way. (That means it has to come my way first... hmmm. What'll it be?)

-Sarah

5 comments:

  1. I believe that I looked at the Harlequin wallpapers when I was choosing for my house. They are just gorgeous. Especially love that turquoise on.

    Looking forward to your top 5 tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wallpaper... one day I will have some, one day... but first I need to paint my entire house, so I suppose that should come first. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so wallpaper crazed right now...these are some fantastic patterns...and sheen! LOVE that (c: *sigh* I'm dreaming of the day when the house isn't a rental. So glad you dropped by so I could find you! You have all sorts of fun going on here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie RichardsonJuly 22, 2011 at 9:41 AM

    Those are gorgeous!

    P.S. Sorry I haven't commented in so long, Sarah. I am a faithful reader. :) It just seems that I have issues with my Google account every time I try to comment. It's frustrating & takes so long. Not your fault.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wallpaper is such a part of the UK design culture; they embrace it there. It's no wonder that all the best papers come from the UK!! We are soooo behind the times here in North America. Love the papers you've highlighted here, Sarah. I agree ~ too difficult to choose a favourite!!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!