I've been on the lookout for the perfect pendant lights. We'll have 2-3 above our kitchen island in the new house. I'm not sure I've found the right one yet, but here's a round up of some good looking options. Lighting can be outrageously expensive. I've tried to collect some affordable choices. All of these lights are $320 or less.
1. Oversized Cone-Shaped Pendant (available in 6 colours) at Shades of Light $215
2. Illumine 1-light Moravian Star Pendant at Home Depot $320
3. White and Chrome Pendant at Robinson Lighting $275
4. Accordion Mirrored Glass Pendant at Shades of Light $169
5. Capiz Pendant at Pottery Barn $260
1. World Imports Luray Collection Oil-Rubbed Bronze 1-Light Pendant at Home Depot $70
2. Caged Glass Pendant at Pottery Barn $260
3. Industrial Pendant at West Elm $102
4. Finn Pendant (available in white or black) at West Elm $72
The search continues, but I think we're getting closer! Did you have a favourite? Feel free to cast your vote.