Thursday, April 26, 2012

Simple Delights

Sometimes it's the simplest things that bring us pleasure...

Like spending a chilly 1/2 hour outdoors with my two little darlings this morning. I love watching kids play. They just go for it without a second thought. There's never a need to tell them what to do. The wonder and eagerness they show to discover and learn and try new things is delightful!




And then I discovered that my Joy of Cooking cookbook that normally looks like this...



Can actually look like this...



And that led to an impromptu vignette in the corner of my kitchen...




I can't stop gazing down at my toes these days either. I picked up some Essie "Mint Candy Apple" polish recently and the colour is perfection. It makes me happy.




Simple Pleasures.

-Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Love the polish and those sandals:)

    P.S. What setting do you use on your camera to take those great shots. So the background is out of focus?

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to have that middle aqua teacup!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!