Thursday, May 31, 2012

Black Rooster Decor

I came across Black Rooster Decor recently. Christine over at Bijou and Boheme had mentioned them on her blog before. When I took the time to look through their inventory I was delighted by what I found. I couldn't go to bed until I had looked through it ALL. Black Rooster is an online boutique based out of Toronto, and get this, they offer free shipping if you live in ON! That's almost reason enough to move out east... almost. I am eyeing a few pieces for our new place regardless.

Just a sampling of some of the gorgeous and unique pieces they carry.















There are plenty of vintage and industrial type pieces too. (I didn't show many of them here.) You can see more of their products at their site. Just don't start perusing right before bed! You won't be able to stop. Catch you later, friends.

-Sarah

All images via Black Rooster Decor

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the first coffee table and the gold frame mirror

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that coffee table too. I was imagining it covered with some gold leaf! That would be even more awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!