Here's my attempt at pulling together a few gift ideas for mother's day this year. If you don't see the perfect thing for your mother here, perhaps you'll be inspired or get some fresh ideas to gift to your mother dear on May 13th. At the very least, you'll be reminded that that special day is fast approaching and mothers are to be celebrated.
1. Hattie Flat at ShoeMint. Somehow this shoe is completely adorable and yet totally classy.
2. A Statement Necklace is always in order. (Stella & Dot)
3. This simple open front cardigan would be perfect for cool summer evenings. Everyone loves comfort clothes. (GAP)
4. Fold over clutch at Zara. So stylish.
5. Colourful nails are definitely in order this summer. Get this coral shade "Tart Deco" at ESSIE.
6. Tea just tastes better in a dainty cup. Get this water colour prettiness at Anthropologie.
7. Get a little trendy with this gold and white bangle from ALDO.
8. Some new pillows for her sofa or bed would likely be welcome. (ZGallerie)
9. A tray is both useful and decorative. I like the classic look of this wood, brass cornered tray at Crate & Barrel.
Hope you find something lovely for your mom. She deserves it. And be sure to write her a nice card; that will mean the most to her.
Being a mother means dealing with bumps along the way...
Wiping away the tears...
Sometimes it's rather messy...
It may make you a little crazy...
But mostly it's a lot of fun and the cuddles make it all worth while...
I love my job! Sending hugs to all you moms out there.