Tuesday, May 22, 2012

New House Update (Again)

Hello, friends! I hope you enjoyed your long weekend (or perhaps you're looking forward to it if you're south of the border). My husband worked a lot over the weekend but has a few days off this week. I plan to knock some more things off the to do list. Choosing paint colours, baseboards and railing/spindles right now. I was running around in the pouring rain this morning and stopped by the house again. Here's a look inside.

Standing in the Front Door

Living Room

Kitchen/Dining Room

Stairwell

Front Entrance (Looking down from stairs)

Master Bedroom

Upstairs Hallway

Master Bedroom Closet

Ensuite

Bedroom 2

Kid's Bathroom

Bedroom 3

Bonus Room


Siding on the back of the house


So that's most of the house. There's also a basement which will be left unfinished for the time being. It's really exciting to see it at this stage. I can't believe we're already here. They only started breaking ground a little over 2 months ago! We've had to make a ton of decisions in a short time so I hope everything turns out o.k. I'll show you some paint colours and a few other details later this week.

Catch you later!

-Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Oh, so exciting, Sarah! I love seeing the progress... and I'm dying to see the paint colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be so excited!!! I love the three huge windows in the living room!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!