Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Artist: Meredith Pardue

I've been a fan of Meredith Pardue's art for a while now, but I don't think I've shown you a good sampling of her talent here. She has an extensive portfolio that is a real treat to peruse. Most of her work is in an abstract style with so much depth to it. Such rich textures and colours. She uses oil paints quite often and charcoal. That must contribute to the overall rich look that makes her work so beautiful and interesting.

Some of my favourites.












I paint like this in my dreams.

Catch you later! I must start supper.

-Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this introduction...I am fascinated by her colours & shapes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she's fantastic.....art for lingering gazes.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!