Friday, June 1, 2012

The Impossible Has Happened

My morning cup of coffee just became even more enjoyable. I didn't think it could happen, but it has and here's why. Meet "Eileen" by Bodum. We're friends now (and what a stylish friend she is).



A belated Mother's Day gift for me. I had blogged about this beauty of a coffee press and now it sits on my kitchen counter thanks to my man. I think it's even prettier in person. So shiny and glamorous.

Happy Weekend, friends! I think I'm due for another cup of joe.

-Sarah

5 comments:

  1. I bet your coffee tastes even better out of this beauty!! So pretty! You can't beat a bodum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh that is pretty! I have a bodum but silver one! Love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo la la! we have always used a bodum but yours is so much nicer then our plane jane version.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorge-ous. I bet the coffee even tastes that way.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!