Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Serious Play, A Bathroom & A Link

Avery: Mom, can we go to the park?

Me: Not right now.

Avery: But Mom, it's my job!

I had no idea she took her play so seriously. (This comes from my 3 year old girl.) Just a little glimpse into my stay-at-home mom life.

A pretty bathroom in Berkley Vallone's home (via Parlour). The marble tile is of course beautiful, and I love the little ledge to display pretty things and then mirror to the ceiling is just wowzers!  



And a link to an interview I enjoyed reading with Vicente Wolf - all about his design process. (Read it at Architectural Digest). It's good. I promise. (That's what I was doing when I should have been writing a blog post. Ha!)

-Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Love the tile going up 3/4 of the wall. We have 2 bathroom re-do's ahead of us and I am taking my time. Want to be sure we get something we love! Have a good week Sarah.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny..and why do they always want to go near dinnertime? Your bathroom photo and V.Wolf article reminded me how much mirrors can add to a space...that apartment was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS...the ideas this bathroom is creating in my head!...Everything looks great!
    Thanks for sharing this !

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!