Monday, July 30, 2012

A Little Kelly Fix

How are you, my friends? Thanks for putting up with my absence last week. I was having some summer fun with my husband and kids, and it was nice to take a little break from blogging. I missed you though.

Thought I'd pop in today with a little Kelly Wearstler extravaganza. Extravaganza is a good word for her. She's such a design icon, known for her bold and glamorous look.

Let me back up though. I've been eyeing brass dome lamps like these lately.




Images 1 & 3 via Sadie and Stella; Middle Image: Arteriors Jana Brass and Marble Arched Lamp via Amazon


And I remembered seeing them in several of Ms. Wearstler's interiors.





That last one isn't brass, but it has that similar dome shape. I like the simple, clean lines. Perfect for making a modern statement and adding some structural interest wherever you choose to put it.

While we're on the topic of Kelly Wearstler, I have to show you some of her china patterns. I LIKE.




I must say, Kelly Wearstler never ceases to amaze me. Who else do you know reads to her boys in a ball gown?



And coordinates her dress with her wallpaper.


Images via Pinterest


I mean, come on!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!