Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Appliance Shopping & New Build Peek

Hello, friends. I hope this finds you well. I had planned to do a post yesterday, but we ended up spending a lot of the day appliance shopping! Here's a quick look at our final choices. We haven't actually seen the range hood in person, so fingers crossed that we like it.

We decided to go with a counter depth fridge which means you lose about 4" off the front/depth of your fridge. The idea is that it won't stick out as much and looks a little more built-in/high end.








We also had another look at the new house, and it's really coming together. LOTS is happening this week - lighting, countertops, final coat of paint, more finishing work, etc. We'll be moved in in less than 3 weeks! Eeek!

A few things you haven't seen yet. First, the gorgeous kitchen! I'm thrilled with how it's looking. Yay for talented builders!


Kitchen Hardware

LOVE it!


Black Doors

Baseboard, Hardwood & Cute Toes

Half of the Ensuite Shower Door

Black and White Lino

So that's where things were at yesterday but like I said, they'll be knocking a whole lot off the to do list this week. The goal is to have it close to completed by Friday. I'm really excited to see the lighting go in and hope to be there when they install it. Lighting is like jewellery for your home and we all know how important pretty accessories are.

I'm on cloud 9 over here and thankful x 1,000!

-Sarah

9 comments:

  1. Oh Sarah! It's looking fantastic! I love the black/white flooring that you chose... and that kitchen hardware is super fabulous! You must be so excited to see everything coming together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking beautiful Sarah!! The hardware you selected for your kitchen is on my list for my bathroom vanity!! It's between that style and three others from Lee Valley, too funny! I am going to check them out in person this week.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obviously I love everything but the hardware for your cabinets is my favorite part! I think you said Lee Valley before? Gotta love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! I have that same fridge, only the full depth. It's awesome! :) Love your choices, and your kitchen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is looking fabulous already - I am so envious over your kitchen now...can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your appliances, especially the handles! And the rest looks, WOW. Plain and simply put, just Wow!!! I am so excited for you, and can't wait to see more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! LOve it all, and that hardware...stunning

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my this looks so wonderful. Love the black door. Tiled shower makes me jealous and anxious for a re-do. baseboard detail is elegant. Love your washer & dryer and all the stainless. Here's a hint. Baby oil is a sure bet for keeping the stainless beautiful, streak and fingerprint free!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!