Thursday, August 9, 2012

Designer: Greg Natale

I recently came across the work of Sydney based architect and designer Greg Natale. His designs are absolutely stunning! Nancy just featured his work on her blog so then I wasn't going to, but there's so much to share; he has a very impressive and extensive portfolio. I couldn't pass it up. A lot of his work is very contemporary, but he's also done some more traditional projects; these are the ones I'm most drawn to.

Here are a few of my favourites (it was so hard to choose).



















There is SO much more to see at his portfolio. It's no wonder he's recognized as one of Australia's top designers. Hands down I'm adding him to my list of favourite designers. I've actually featured a few of his designs on my blog in the past, without know who was responsible for them.

You my remember this out-of-this-world bathroom I shared on my facebook page a while back. He's da man.



I'm so glad to have discovered Mr. Natale and his fabulous work.

-Sarah

All Images via Greg Natale Design

2 comments:

  1. Love his designs. Is that a large ceiling medallion on the wall above the bathtub? Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look like a ceiling medallion. Great way to fill up an empty wall. Have a good weekend, Erica!

      Delete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!