Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Better Together

I love a set of double doors. They provide a grand entrance and a strong focal point to a home's exterior. A home seems to acquire an instant sense of grandeur with the addition of double doors. The idea of throwing them both open to welcome guests has such an elegance and charm to it (in my mind anyway). Double doors look good from the exterior and interior. Yes, they are better together.







So entirely lovely, don't you think? Apparently that first house is a home in Charleston. I think it's gorgeous! The details are exquisite. Dream home material indeed.

-Sarah

Image Sources: via pinterest; Elle Decor; La Dolce Vita; via Houzz (2 images)

1 comment:

  1. I so agree. I love photo #2. I've always wanted center knobs - it would be so neat every time you used them!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!