Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tuesday Randoms

Hi all! Just popping in with a quick hello. The day has gotten away on me. I hope you had a lovely thanksgiving (Canadian friends); we sure did. The long weekend was much needed. It was so nice to kick back and relax a little and get a few more things done around the house.

Now that I have a good amount of counter space in my kitchen, I've been playing around with some vignettes. It's fun to have pretty things on display.





This painting is by my very talented cousin. So it's in the genes; I just need to tap into it!


The cutest pumpkins live at my house.



And some gorgeous fall colour.



I hope you've had a good start to your week. I promise I'll have something a little more planned and thought out for you tomorrow.

Hugs,

-Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that pink and yellow painting!!! Does she sell them on Etsy? Glad to hear you've had some time to relax... every weekend should be a long one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those fall colours are incredible! And so is the painting by your cousin!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!