Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Baby Shower Decor

I'm hosting a baby shower for a friend of mine this weekend. Her little guy is just 2 weeks old and so very sweet. We've planned the shower rather quickly so we can have it while her parents are here visiting. I'll be keeping the decor simple since I don't have a lot of time to get things ready, but I have to do something! Sometimes simple looks the best anyway. Some inspiration I've gathered. I absolutely love the bebe garland, and it would be quite easy to pull off. Just need a little faux ivy and ribbon and we're away! Totally going to try it. 





I would obviously change this to "B is for Boy", but it's a really cute idea. 



Hopefully I can come up with something special for a special little guy. Should be fun! 

-Sarah

all images via pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!