Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Curtain Call (Some Favourite Looks)

I will eventually be sewing curtains for our living and dining room areas. It's going to be a huge job since there are lots of big windows (which I love of course). I don't really know what I want yet, but I've got ideas in abundance. I tend to like a bold look whether that be achieved with unique detail, colour or pattern. Here are some current favourite window treatments. There's big & billowy, bold colour, chinoiserie, greek key, colour block, and others. I love the creativity and the fearlessness. So many of these styles have BIG impact. 














There are so many great options out there. I think we'll leave the curtains to the last and then decide what we want at that point. I'm sure I'll have new favourites by then! You can't be decisive about everything, right?

-Sarah

Image Sources: #2 Vogue; #3 Windsor Smith; #4 via the Lennoxx; #8 Muse Interiors; #9 Elle Decor; #11 via the Lennoxx; #13 Tobi Fairley; all others via pinterest

2 comments:

  1. I Love Drapery! I would go bold, you will never regret it and go with what you love, you are going to live with for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the panelling on ceiling...have very bland office like living room with big windows and so in need of craft detailing. This and shutters were on wishlist todo.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!