Friday, January 25, 2013

Lonely Walls

Yes, my walls are begging for me to hang something -- anything on them. Well, not exactly, but I've heard it said, "If you're going to have white walls, you need art." I think that's really true. I like my white walls, but I'm getting desperate to fill them up with something pretty. We've got enough white outside for crying out loud! 

Until we can afford some great art, we'll start with inexpensive art prints (and I'll try my darnedest to get better at painting). I just ordered these prints. The first two are from The Pink Pagoda, and they will hopefully hang together in the GREEN mudroom. 





These are Sarah Jane prints (love them!) for my daughter's room. 




And then I got this one for myself (also Sarah Jane). I think it looks like my daughter, so it "speaks to me", and it will be a nice thing to keep by my bed or on my desk. My sweet, brown haired beauty. 



I'm also eyeing something extra special on ebay, but I won't give you the details until I win it! I don't want any other bidders. Yes, I'm competitive like that (hee hee). 

And thanks for this! 



It's weekend time! 

-Sarah


3 comments:

  1. Really love the green vase!!! Hope you'll show us the finished look soon...and I hope the Fig is still happy!
    Best, Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Pink Pagoda print in my living room and I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a PInk Pagoda print in my living room and I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!