Friday, January 18, 2013

Michael Herold Design

Happy Friday! It's weekend time. I'm hoping for a productive sort of weekend around here. How about you? 

I've got a real good designer feature for you today. Michael Herold of Michael Herold Design in New Jersey. He was recently named one of House Beautiful's Next Wave Designers, and I can see why. He definitely uses strong masculine colours like grey, black and white, but there's a healthy dose of glamour in the mix too. It's obvious he has a real interest in and talent for souring one-of-a-kind pieces. Have a look! 
















He also has a 5,000 square foot antiques & design showroom filled with crazy stylish stuff. Go here to have a look. 


In local news, I'm pretty pumped about this. 



Our very own Trevor Ciona & Curtis Elmy of Atmosphere Interior Design are opening the Atmosphere Design Lounge in downtown Saskatoon. I can't wait! You can find out more about the Lounge and get a sneak peek at all the good stuff they're going to be carrying here on their facebook page. 

Enjoy your weekend! 

Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!