Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My Attempt at Masculine

Yes, that's right. I've tried my eye, hand, mad skillz (or whatever you want to call it) at creating a chambre homme. I will admit I tend to err on the side of girly glamour, so here is me working at something a little more masculine. A man bedroom fit for... well, a man! I realize the tiger print, velvet pillow is probably a stretch for some of the men out there, but I think it works beautifully handsomely. What do you think?





It's kind of hard to see the detail of the bedding, so here's a better look.




I would be most curious to know how I did, guys. Would this space work for you or am I way off? I have to say, this was really fun to do - a nice change from my usual, over-the-top pretty. 

And here's where all the stylish stuff came from.

Deco Bed at Dwell Studio
Deco Chest at Elte
Hines Cube Ottomans at Elte
Tico Table Lamp at Elte
Persian Rug at One Kings Lane
Hermes Throw
Bedding at J Brulee Home
Brushstroke Art by James Nares
Velvet, Tiger Pillow at Shop 219


Hugs & High Fives, 

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!