Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Big Style for Little People (Animalia Kid's Bath)

Here's a little design board I pulled together with "kid's bathroom" in mind. I'd really like to use some of these pieces in the kid's bath at my house. If you remember the shower curtains I sewed, you'll know we already have a bit of an animal theme going on. May as well continue on with that especially when there is so much adorable animalia out there! Good stuff like this.












Those sweet photo prints from the animal shop are just too much! Love them. Go here to get a better look and see other options. Very adorable. 

Sources: 

Kilim Rug and Step Stool at IKEA
"Little Darlings" images at The Animal Print Shop
Bath Accessories at West Elm
Animalia Wall Hooks at Anthropologie

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday. I was on a date with a sweet little guy who happens to love chocolate (just like his mama) although he wouldn't share one bite with me. As you can see, he's all about having "spikes" in his hair these days. Speaking of adorable...



Enjoy your day and thanks for the visit! 

Hugs, 

-Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!