Thursday, February 7, 2013

Got the Urge for Going

On a road trip! With my man!! Without the kids!!! Yes, I'm shouting at you because I may just be a little excited.



We're not driving to the ends of the earth and we'll be back in a week, but it's still going to be FUN. And because we're old and my man works his butt off, we're hoping it will be nice and relaxing too. Oh, and I want to eat some real good food. 

I'll still be popping in to say hello here and there, but right now we drive.  





Check. And read a pile of books along the way. If we happen to feel young and fresh at some point we may try skiing some mountain slopes (something we haven't ever done). Please wish us well. We would like to come back in one piece! 

Hugs, 

-Sarah


Images via pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!