Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Mom Life

Hello, friends! I hope this finds you well. I didn't get a chance to sit down at the computer yesterday. There were errands to run. I promise I'll get a little update ready for you later this week with a few things I've been doing around the house. I have to admit I've lost some momentum in getting stuff done, but I guess that happens from time to time.

We had a fun weekend with the kids. Took them to the winter festival in our small town. And it was such a beautiful day! (Little by little we're starting to creep towards spring.) I loved the art table they had set up for the kids. Murals that stretched across the table for the kids to paint and colour. A huge hit with my two little artists. 




A horse-drawn sleigh ride. Avery wanted to go again and again!



And some face-painting of course. The kids decided for themselves what they wanted to be. It was cute to see what they chose. 




There were other activities but some were a little too "big kid" for us. Maybe next year. Catch you later!

-Sarah



1 comment:

  1. I'm with Avery...I'd go for the sleigh ride as many times as they'd let me!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!