Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Dog Ate My Homework

Although in my case, it's "blogger ate my blog post." I spent a good amount of time putting together a post yesterday afternoon, published it (or so I thought), and today it's no where to be found! Arrgh. Back to the drawing board.

Sorry for the lack of posts around here. I don't have time to put something worthwhile together right now but hopefully later today.

On a high note, a new little nephew was born yesterday afternoon (although he wasn't all that little, weighing in at over 10 lbs!). We drove into the city to meet him and congratulate his beaming, though a little tired parents. His mommy is my hero for pushing him out! He's a darling baby boy. Can't wait to watch him grow up. In love. 

And I'll leave you with this little bit of pretty for good measure. Sunny pinkness = dreamy.



Hugs,

-Sarah


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Auntie! My little Drew was 10+ and he was the easiest baby. He came out thinking he was 3 months old!!!
    Pretty picture...almost exactly my sofa but pink instead of white. Love the buttery light in that room! Have a good weekend with your family!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!