Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Statement Necklaces

I love me a statement necklace. To my eye, it looks best when paired with an otherwise simple look like black from head to toe or jeans and a pretty blouse. The more daring fashionistas out there will mix it up with busy patterns and bold colour though. (I live in small town SK where skinny jeans and boots are pushing the limits. Ha!) I haven't had a chance to look around for a favourite necklace, but here are some looks I like, including a budget-friendly collection put together by Cait of Pretty & Fun. Etsy is also a great place to look. 

The asymmetry of this first one is kind of pretty.  





Budget Friendly Options
 
Go here to see the round up.





I'm still liking the bubble necklace (especially in white or black).



And how about this number? I have to say it made me laugh, but perhaps you like the look of it. It seems that I might impair someone with those wisps. 



Forgive me if this is a look you love. We all have different taste.

Thanks for the visit!

-Sarah


Images via pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Love the necklace on the green sweater and the one with the gray sweater and white blazer!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!