Friday, April 19, 2013

Things Will Get Better

Hello, friends. I hope things are well in your corner of the world. Let's just say it's been one of those weeks around here. I won't elaborate because the details aren't pleasant. I'll simply say that it's been rather messy, and the fact that I'm single parenting this week hasn't helped either. Yes, feel sorry for me (ha!).

A big thank you goes out to my mom who watched the kids yesterday afternoon so I could get out for a few hours. It's funny how even a trip to costco with its hoards of shoppers can be a break when you've been cooped up for days.These tulips came home with me and offer a little cheer and a bright spot amidst the ick. 







Here's hoping next week is better for us. I should have some good stuff to show you provided the sick goes away.

Hugs, 

-Sarah


2 comments:

  1. Sorry you had a crummy week. Hope your weekend will be better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope things get better soon, enjoy the week end.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!