Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tuesday Randoms

Hello, friends. I am alive and well, or at least mostly well. The kids and I have colds right now but nothing too bad. Let's see... Friday I had a post nearly ready to go and then the power went out and didn't come on again until the late afternoon. By then I was out and about and didn't get a chance to sit down at the computer again. Yesterday I felt sluggish all day - must be the cold. Anyway, here are a few house updates.

The whales painting from Adriane Duckworth arrived. It's so cute and the perfect addition to the kid's bathroom.  




Have I shown you the little rug in the kid's bath? We picked it up at IKEA a while ago. It adds some colour and pattern to the small space. Not your typical bath mat. 



This is me trying to decide on the size of canvas I want for the living room. This is a 48x30 size, which seems pretty good to me, but there's also 48x24 which could work too. My cousin's going to paint something for me because she oozes talent. 



I wish I could show you the window treatment for A's room, but it's still not ready yet. This cold has definitely slowed me down. I'm getting there though. 

Oh, and I don't think I've told you that we have a good number of hand-me-down/heirloom/antique pieces coming from ON (or maybe I have). James' grandparents sold their home out there and it was packed full with lots of beautiful stuff. The goodies are en route to us as we speak! That means Luke is finally going to have a bed. Yay! Can't wait to show you.

Also, I've got something rather exciting to tell you, but I'll wait until it's a little more official. It's not baby news if that's what you're thinking. I'll keep you in suspense just a bit longer. Here's a hint: I've been doing a little shopping so I can shed the mom look I normally have going. 

Catch you later!

-Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!