Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Bunk Beds Done Right

If bunk beds are a necessity, then this is the way to do them. Who knew that bunk beds could be, dare I say, stylish?! Maybe a shared room isn't all that bad. I especially like the idea of enclosing each bunk with a curtain. It seems to me the kids would love that - their own little fort or hideaway. Bunks with bang on style.








And look what I found through Restoration Hardware. I had never really looked through their baby/child section before, but they carry some really terrific stuff (of course). Bunk beds that are well designed with some nice detail. Not your average bunks.





 
I have been such a bad blogger lately. The summer tends to do that to me. Hope you don't mind my absence here and there. The sunshine & fresh air calls my name. 

We had friends over this morning. Here was our attempt at a group picture. Ha!



Catch you later!

-Sarah


Image Sources: Tory Burch; Lonny; Pinterest; Vogue



 

4 comments:

  1. I wish my kids shared a room... they would go crazy for bunk beds! I love your group shot... too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great Sarah. Maybe I'll reconsider my boys request if they could look that good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thtaks for the stylish bunks, I have been thinking about them for my little guy.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!