Thursday, May 9, 2013

Gifts for Mom & A Dream Kitchen

Hi all! Mother's Day is just around the corner so I decided to do a little gift guide for you. It feels funny doing this, like I'm dropping major hints for the people I'm mommy to. I guess they don't read my blog yet! Whether you gift one of the items below or just get some inspiration from them, it's nice to get fresh ideas. Most of these pretty things have popped up in my pinterest feed lately, so I really need to give credit to all the stylish, trend-setting people I follow! 



Sources:
1. Aurora Large Necklace at Gorjana-Griffin
2. Bleeker Bloom Foldover Bag
3. Essie California Coral Polish
4. Lisa Daria Art
5. Key Tray at the Zhush (sold out)


And here's one dreamy kitchen. I still love white, and all that natural light is gorgeous. This is one well designed, custom kitchen that's timeless; it's refined but very welcoming. It doesn't seem to be too huge either. More normal in size. And I'm still totally digging hicks pendants (over the island). 



Robert Elliott Homes


I also like that butler's pantry tucked in between the kitchen and dining room (the doorway with the arched top).The light grey colour on the island is a nice touch too.

And with that I will sign off. The kids are begging to go outside. Hope to be back tomorrow! 

-Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!