Happy Friday, friends! Sorry I wasn't around yesterday. It was actually sort of, kind of warm out so my kids wanted to spend the entire day out there. And we almost did! I have to say I have the best neighbours too. There's always a pile of kids and all the toys get shared and we chat and it's just great fun. (p.s. There's a new build going up down the court if you want to join our awesome neighbour club.)
So, I'm digging kubus fabric these days. It's nothing new, but it's good, and for some reason it really just occurred to me how fabulous it is. Check out the gorgeous drapes.
Lauren Santo Domingo Paris Apartment, 2 images via La Dolce Vita; 3rd and 4th images via Lonny Mag
I've put together a design board or "get the look" collage around it. Major Modern. Major Good (or at least I'm liking it).
1. Moroccan Mirror with shell inlay at Black Rooster Decor
2. Oyster Console at Black Rooster Decor
3. Gold Starburst on Marble Stand at Black Rooster Decor
4. Metal Chandelier at Black Rooster Decor
5. Artwork by Zoe Pawlak
6. Tile Pillow at Black Rooster Decor
7. Leather Lounger at Black Rooster Decor
8. Platner Side Table available at Design Within Reach
And then I decided to pull an outfit together in case you ever want to dress matchy matchy with your room. No, not quite. It's true how fashion and interiors are so closely related though. Classic black and white with some funky accessories to keep the look current and a little edgy.
1. Cream Sleeveless Top at ASOS
2. Spike Pendant Sandy Hyun Collection
3. Two Tone Horn Bracelet at Black Rooster Decor
4. Slim Cropped Black Pants at GAP
5. Clare Vivier Clutch at eLUXE (sold out)
6. Heliette Shoe at ALDO
7. Hip Enema Polish at ESSIE
Enjoy your weekend! We're supposed to be moving into a bit of a heat wave around here which is long overdue and most welcome. Oh, please melt the snow. Please.