Thursday, May 16, 2013

Lighting Loves

Just a few lamps, pendants and chandys that have caught my eye recently. I'm still on the look out for table lamps for that sideboard of ours (since the foo dogs didn't work out), and A's room could use a new fixture, and I'm considering switching out the one in our room too. When we built the house we put in some temporary fixtures to help stay within budget and now those $16 clip lights need to go!

I would love these for the sideboard (at Lulu & Georgia). Unfortunately, they don't ship to Canada so it would be a hassle to get them. Boo. 




This fixture is unique and pretty. It reminds me of a murano glass fixture but looks a little like a sputnik too. Comes in various shapes and sizes. It's a possibility for the master bedroom, and I can get it locally (huge plus!).

Pendant

Semi-Flush Mount



It has a similar look to those vintage, sputnik fixtures that are oh. so. pretty. BUT it's a fraction of the cost. This vintage beauty is well, beautiful but comes at a hefty price point. The one we're considering is much more affordable.



A few other finds that were good and still hanging out in the back of my mind. 

The orbit sputnik at ZGallerie




Sticks Chandelier at Black Rooster. It would be rad if it could somehow be gold though. 





I've always had a soft spot for the Meurice Chandelier by Jonathan Adler. So gorgeous. 



 
I realize none of these are really appropriate for A's room. The verdict is still out on that one. I'm thinking we might shuffle a few things around where she gets a fixture that we already have and then we get something new to fill the empty spot (probably in the front entrance). My hubby isn't really into that idea though. So, we shall see. 

I'm up for something simple and totally affordable like these dome pendants too. 




 
And I ponder.

-Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!