Thursday, May 23, 2013

Pool Art

This warm, sunny weather is making me dream of days spent poolside. I've decided that I want some pool art in my house. Anything to make the summer last longer, right? A big photograph would be perfect. I really like this one, but I can't find the original source (insert sad face). Maybe I could recreate it. Anyone want to paint their nails red and take a dunk for me?




Here are some other good options that could work pretty well too.









I like the vintage vibe that many of these have. And I'm throwing this one in for fun. Here's something you don't see every day! Made me laugh.
 


So, pool art is good or at least some of it is. The above photograph may be an exception although there's something to be said for a little quirk in your home. And this pink reindeer fantasy delivers!

-Sarah


Image Sources: Unknown; Quentin De Briey; Lucy Snowe Photography; Sarah Kane; "The Dive" by Jill Illife; Lucy Snow Photography; David Hockney Paper Pool; via Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!