Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Bigger the Better

I just can't get enough of over sized art these days. It's the perfect way to add drama and vavoom to pretty much any space. It has even more impact when placed somewhere unexpected like a bathroom or kitchen. Perfect for big, bare walls in stairwells and hallways too. Fill up that empty space with something fabulous. I've heard it said that if you're going to have white walls (that's us!) then you need art. So, I'm working on that. Most of the examples below feature white walls and great art - someone's doing it right.








 

Now, to find great art at a great price. That's the challenge. I'm sure it's possible though. I hope to do a round up of some affordable art options soon. I'll keep you posted. 

Hugs all around, 

-Sarah


Image #3 via Elle Decor; All others via Pinterest
 

2 comments:

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!