Tuesday, June 18, 2013

On a Curve: Rounded Sofas

Rounded sofas. Not sure what I think of them. I guess I find them intriguing, but I would be unlikely to ever have one in my living room. They seem so trendy and I guess I think in straight lines a little more easily! I admire anyone who has the guts to use them though. Big pay off. Using a sofa like this is a bold move that requires other bold elements in the space for balance - graphic rugs, statement lighting, etc. This is one striking look that's very 70s glam.








Get the Look. 




1. Artwork by Nick Knight
2. Bubble Chandelier at Peridot
3. Pink Triangle Pillow at Zazzle
4. Draper Floor Lamp at Euro Style Lighting
5. Yellow Platner Chair at 1st Dibs
6. Channels Pillow by Kelly Wearstler
7. Milo Baughman Chrome and Velvet Sofa at 1st Dibs
8. Bates Iron Cocktail Table at Peridot
9. Rug at Warp & Weft


And with that I'll wish you a happy Tuesday and a "hope your week is going well!" 

Hugs, 

-Sarah


Image Sources: via Pinterest; Elle Decor; Catherine Kwong (final image)

2 comments:

  1. Those ARE great and do make you re-think the usual straight lines. I think you need a huge budget and huge room to make it work, though. Great moodboard - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post. The curved sofas are certainly eye catching. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!