Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Popping In

Hello, friends! I hope things are well with you and yours. We've been busy getting things done in our yard these days. The war on weeds rages on. We plan to lay sod on Monday which has me rather excited. (Fingers crossed that those plans don't change.) Then we can get the kid's play structure up and out of our garage! It's been sitting in there for far too long. I'm hoping for a really nice, looong fall so we can actually enjoy our new yard.

You've probably forgotten about them (I nearly had because they took so long to come) but those wall urchins (scoppio wall decor) from ZGallerie finally arrived. You'll be proud of me, I got them hung without a single extra hole in the wall, and I did it all by myself. 

They're arranged 3 on each side of our dining room window. I'm really happy with them. Here's a quick look.




As you can see, I still need to sew the yellow curtains for this window, and here's hoping I can get my hands on this curtain rod from West Elm (the brass finish one). It's puurdy.



Baby Steps. We will get there... eventually.

-Sarah

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!