Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Meredith Pardue's Home (An Artist at Home)

Time for a lovely house tour, friends. This particular abode belongs to Austin-based artist, Meredith Pardue.  I really love her work and have featured her art on my blog before. Now I get to show you her fantastic home. I think my favourite room is the dining area where she has an oversized piece of art hanging. The colours are beautiful, and it seems to have so much texture and dimension to it. The organic shapes are particularly interesting too. The overall look of her home is relaxed and a little beachy with loads of white (love). She's mixed together a nice variety of styles - pieces both old and new. It's real good. 

Anyway, see for yourself! 



That Art! 










I pulled all of the images from the recent issue of Bungalow Magazine. Read the article here and see more (and better quality) pictures too. 

I'm quite smitten with this charming home and what I wouldn't give to be able to paint like her! 

Hugs, 

-Sarah





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!