Monday, January 20, 2014

So, It's Been A While...

Hello, friends! It's me - your long lost blogger friend. I don't totally know what happened. I didn't intend to take so much time off, but I think the break was good for me. Part of the reason I failed to sit down to blog was largely because I had been feeling pretty icky the past few months. There's a good little reason for the "ick" though. 




Yep, I've been keeping a secret, but I really can't hide it anymore. Baby is due mid-June and I'm finally starting to feel better. We've nearly arrived at the halfway point, and it's time to start making preparations (and most definitely time to share the news)! Of course I have nursery plans on the brain. The bonus room upstairs that now functions as an office/play room/catch-all room needs to undergo a bit of a transformation. Here are some spaces that are inspiring me to give you an idea of what direction I'm heading. Gravitating towards neutrals (even though we will try to find out baby's gender).  







The two older kiddos are pretty pumped to have a new little baby on the way. And the prospect of upgrading to a mini van also has them excited. For some reason they think mini vans are SO cool. (Just wait until they're 16 and learning to drive in mom's mini van - not so cool then!) 

It feels good to get back to the blog. Hopefully I can get into a somewhat regular schedule. A big thank you to those who sent me e-mails to ask if I was ok and see if I was going to get back at it. That was really kind of you and provided that extra push I needed to start up again. Smooches.

So, Happy New Year from me to you, and here's hoping we can see more of each other again! 

Hugs, 

-Sarah


Image Sources: via lay baby lay; via oh joy blogs; via project nursery; via pretty little snippets; via style me pretty

4 comments:

  1. So very excited for you and your family! The inspiration rooms are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! And Yay for another interior project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So happy for you! I'm not sure if Cohen will be out of his crib by then, but if you're still wanting it I'll send it your way when he's done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Erica's comment! I can't think of anything as clever so I will just send you my very best wishes and tell you you look lovely in your photo. Will look forward to hearing more news and seeing pictures.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!