Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Design Crush Past (Apartment of Candace Bushnell)

I remember seeing the NY apartment of Candace Bushnell way back when and loving it. The main living room area is especially pretty. It's funny how images can stick in your head. I guess that's both a blessing and a curse. In this case, I'll consider it to be the former. Fast forward several years and the apartment still looks as stylish as ever. 








It goes to show that decorating with antiques (classics) will stand the test of time. You can see more of the apartment over at Elle Decor

There are so many pieces in this space that I would love to incorporate in my home all this time later. Definitely a winner in my books. What do you think? 

On a personal note, this pregnancy of mine is clipping along with just over 11 weeks to go! We haven't done anything at all in the nursery yet although I've been collecting stuff and making plans. We will hold off until mid-May to do the painting and then probably do a big "install" at the end, transforming the room in one fell swoop as it were. I've never decorated a room like that before, so we'll see how it comes together. Fingers crossed that all my planning translates into a good-looking space. I'll give you some updates soon. 

Hugs, 

-Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!