Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas 'Round Here

Hello, friends. Just popping in to say a quick hello. And can you believe that Christmas is this week?! We're looking forward to the holidays and kicking back a little over the next couple days. Our efforts to try and simplify things a little this year were certainly worth it; I've been way more relaxed getting ready for Christmas this year. It's nice to enjoy this time of year and not be completely stressed about it! 

I'm done with chevron for the most part, but this wrapping paper caught my eye and was the paper of choice this year. Found it at Wal-Mart (!!). The free printable gift tags from Creative Index were the finishing touch along with some pretty ribbon of course. There is supposed to be some gold in the tags but my printer ran out of colour ink. The simple black and white works pretty well too! 






I'm also real happy with this floral skirt I picked up from GAP. It's festive, pretty, well made and just the perfect length (hits just above the knee). AND it even has pockets which is a fun detail. It looks great with a fluffy black sweater and a sparkly necklace (or that's at least how I've enjoyed wearing it). Unfortunately, it's all sold out, but they have similar styles



Ok. And I have to give you a little peek. We switched out our living room rug, and I'm thrilled with this new (and exquisitely soft) beauty. The old one moved downstairs into the family room, and it looks even better down there. West Elm makes good rugs. 



With that I'm going to sign off and leave you with happy holiday greetings. 

Merry Christmas & Happy 2015! Thanks for reading this little blog of mine, and I'm excited for what the new year will bring. 

XO, 
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!