Monday, February 2, 2015

Project Baby. Final Four.

Hello, hello! My baby girl's nursery is coming together nicely. We're down to the final four things on the to do list (as we should be since she's growing through this baby stage all too quickly). 

Final Four:



Switch out the Crib. (This sounds like a big deal but it really isn't. We know where it's coming from - just waiting on it. Of course we have a temporary hand-me-down in place for the time being).  

Paint the inside of the armoire. It's kind of ugly in there, and things get lost in the brown, cavernous innards.  

Hang the last of the art. We're waiting on two large pieces to arrive and then the big, bare wall will be made beautiful!  

Install wall-mounted lighting beside the sofa. It's on order and I can't wait! 



Of course there will be some styling and zhushing that takes place, but we're pretty much there. I plan to have the room photographed by someone who knows what they're doing, and then I can show you! I know I've been so slow at getting this project done. Here are at least a few little bits to give you an idea of what's going down. 







It's really the sweetest, most darling little room. I love it in there! Baby's at the age where she's noticing my efforts now too. She looks around her pretty room and seems to be taking it all in. She smiles and waves her arms around; I just know she approves. 

I hope things are well with you. 

Hugs, 

-Sarah







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!