Thursday, April 2, 2015

Daily Painting No.2

Hello, friends. Thanks for your support with yesterday's post. I briefly fantasized about coming back today and simply announcing "April Fools!" but of course that wouldn't do. I really am excited about sitting down to paint each and every day and being able to help a friend is even more exciting! It's just a bit of a job. I certainly admire those who've been doing daily paintings for months or even years at a time. Impressive. 

I'm back with another flowery painting for today. I am working on a more abstract piece right now too; they won't all be flowers. 



#2 "Bounty" (Watercolour on Paper, 5X5)








Price: SOLD

E-mail me to purchase: sarah.r.macmillan@gmail.com



All paintings sold for charity. Read more about what I'm doing here


Cheers! 

-Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!