Friday, April 10, 2015

Painting No. 10

And just like that I'm a third of the way through, although to be honest, it feels like a should be further along. Taking time to paint (and finish a painting) every day is tiring; it's kind of all I can think about most days. I'm learning a lot though. Getting in good practice. Overall, it's been a great experience. I just feel a little like kids on a long car ride... "Are we there yet?" Must. Keep. Painting. 




#10 "Sweet Pea" (Watercolour on Paper, 5X5) 







Price: SOLD

E-mail me to purchase: sarah.r.macmillan@gmail.com



I'm actually taking an art class this weekend and next, so I'm hoping to collect a few decent pieces for this project while I'm at it. You know, something about killing two birds with one stone. 

It's Friday, folks! 


-Sarah





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!