Saturday, April 11, 2015

Painting No. 11

Sorry for the late post. My days are full, but it's still April 11th where I live, so you know, I haven't fallen off the wagon entirely. I've been at my art class yesterday and today, but we haven't really made it past the experimental/practice stage yet. Of course I need all the practice I can get, but there haven't been any quality paintings emerge so far! 

I pulled this one out of the archives - I hope you don't mind. It's an ink drawing I did last year. It's obviously very restrained colour-wise and larger than any of the others have been. I thought it may appeal to someone. 



#11 "Rising"  (Ink on Canvas Paper, 12X16)









Price: SOLD

E-mail me to purchase: sarah.r.macmillan@gmail.com



I hope you're having a lovely weekend! XO

-Sarah




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!