Sunday, April 12, 2015

Painting No. 12

Today's painting came together this afternoon at my art class (yay!). We had to paint a still life (something I'm not very comfortable with) and had to preserve the white areas. In other words, the way I got white was by not painting the white areas - the paper itself is my white colour. It's rather challenging, and it was certainly something I hadn't tried before. 

This piece is also slightly larger. I do have a frame I could pop it in if you'd like to see it framed before purchasing. Let me know. 


#12 "Tulip Study" (Watercolour on Paper, 8X8) 






Price: SOLD

E-mail me to purchase: sarah.r.macmillan@gmail.com



After a full weekend I'm ready for a hot bath and a good sleep.


-Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!