Sunday, April 5, 2015

Painting No. 5

Happy Easter! I hope you've had a nice weekend so far. We've been enjoying the down time and the sun and the chocolate. Also, my baby brother is home (happy dance) and it's his birthday and we all get to hang out... so you know, life is good. 

I've gone back to some acrylic for today. Here she be. 



#5 "Keep on the Sunny Side" (Acrylic on Canvas, 5X5) 







Price: SOLD

E-mail me to purchase: sarah.r.macmillan@gmail.com


If you'd like to see more pictures of any of the pieces before making your choice, do let me know. 

More details on what I'm doing and why here. It's all for a good cause! 

-Sarah




2 comments:

  1. Oooh! I love this one! Can I claim it?? Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!