Monday, April 6, 2015

Painting No. 6

Happy Monday! First off, I want to say a great big thank you for all your support. You're all simply terrific. I'm having such fun doing this too. 



#6 "Sunday Bunch" (Watercolour on Paper, 5X5)






Price: $30

E-mail me to purchase: sarah.r.macmillan@gmail.com




Please Note: All of the paintings on paper have about a 1/2 inch paper edge around them to make it easier to frame etc. Obviously it can be trimmed off if you don't want it. The actual painting is 5X5 though. They come looking more like this. 





Just wanted to mention that detail. I'm hoping to pick up a frame soon so I can give you an example of a framed piece too. 


Hope you have a good start to your week! 

-Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!