Sunday, October 11, 2015

Fall Table

Hello & Happy Thanksgiving! I hope things are well with you and yours. We hosted an intimate dinner for my mom's 60th this weekend. I jumped at the chance to set the table pretty; somehow a perfectly set table just doesn't happen all that often with three littles around. I used my china (given to us by my husband's grandmother) and had an arrangement made by Blossoms in Saskatoon (gorgeous!). I'm not overly crafty but manged to come up with some sweet placecards - gotta love washi tape. Have a look!
















The "table cloth" is actually an IKEA duvet cover I had in my linen closet. I thought it worked pretty well. 






The burlap runner and bits of twine lend a slightly rustic, casual vibe - a perfect counterpart to the formal china. 




























We also enjoyed a delicious meal courtesy of my brother. The house still smells SO good, and my tummy is still full. I hope you get to enjoy some good family time this weekend too. If a pretty table and yummy food goes along with it then all the better! 

XO,

Sarah



final picture courtesy of my dad


1 comment:

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!