Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Bar Cart Bonanza with Chairish

Hello, friends! I was asked to participate in a fun series Chairish is hosting this month. Chairish is an exclusive, curator approved, online marketplace for vintage and used furnitureThey've asked me (along with other decorators/bloggers) to choose a favourite bar cart and get it all styled up and party ready. I'll be honest and confess that I don't have a bar cart in my house at the moment (something about having a 1-year-old who climbs everything and a 5-year-old who plays hockey in the kitchen). I do love the idea of piling a pretty cart up with appies and drinks though and wheeling it around to serve guests. It's like a party on wheels!

I was given a few bar carts to choose from, and there are tons more at the Chairish site (see their entire bar cart collection here). They were all nice, but I picked this mid-century brass beauty as my favourite. 





The "essentials" in my mind include an ice bucket, a variety of serving trays for snacks, napkins, and assorted stemware/glassware for drinks. I also jumped at the chance to scour the Chairish site for some decorative pieces (art, lighting, etc.) Here's what I came up with:





Sources (click through for details on each item):





6] Partly Cloudy Napkins (These are SO cool and only $38)

7] Gold Stripe Cocktail Set (I love how the gold stripes echo the lines of the cart!) 



There's a whole lot of good stuff to see over at the Chairish site. Pop on over and have a look! And, Chairish, thanks for the good excuse to browse your fabulous site for hours on end; I had a blast (and my "I want that" list has somehow gotten twice as long)! 

-Sarah







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!